Indian Body Wave
Indian Body Wave
Indian Hair is the most versatile and readily available on the market. The hairs density is very fine. It is naturally airy, light and bouncy. Can be curled and styled with ease. Indian Hair moves effortlessly with minimal products. It also blends with most hair textures. Textures can be found ranging from silky to lightly coarse. Anti-frizz products are highly recommended as the hair may become frizzy in humid weather and foggy conditions.
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- For a full head installment, we recommend 3-5 bundles (depending on length).
- For a more voluminous look, we recommend 5-7 bundles (depending on length).
When you get your virgin hair
Always inspect the hair before installing the hair. Leave the bundle intact. If there are any issues with the hair you should notice at this time.
Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we recommend you seal your weft! It will eliminate shedding and add longevity to your investment.
Virgin Hair Instructions
We offer 100% Virgin Hair and it must be pre-washed with a moisturizing conditioner in order to transform the hair from its raw state to hair that’s ready to install. pre-Wash the hair BEFORE you make changes to hair (color, perm, etc.).
Step 1.) pre-Wash the Hair
Step 2.) Rinse thoroughly with cold water
Step 3.) Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
Step 4.) Air Dry
Step 5.) Install
- Shampoo at least once a week
- Use a shampoo no higher than PH 7
- Do NOT massage
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb starting with the ends working your way up you scalp
- Rinse thoroughly
- Let air dry