Brazilian Curly texture is great for achieving a voluminous look. The hair can be flat ironed and styled to look deep wave or straight. Hair can also be colored and styled as desired. Keep in mind, that excessive heat and/or color can and will result in reduction of its natural curl pattern. The length of curly texture is measured when the hair is stretched out. Therefore, it will appear 3-4 inches shorter until flat ironed.
- Weight: 3.5 oz
- For a full head installment, we recommend 3-5 bundles (depending on length).
- For a more voluminous look, we recommend 5-7 bundles (depending on length).
When you get your virgin hair
Always inspect the hair before installing the hair. Leave the bundle intact. If there are any issues with the hair you should notice at this time.
Prior to the installation of your hair extensions, for extra protection of your weft, we recommend you seal your weft! It will eliminate shedding and add longevity to your investment.
Virgin Hair Instructions
We offer 100% Virgin Hair and it must be pre-washed with a moisturizing conditioner in order to transform the hair from its raw state to hair that’s ready to install. pre-Wash the hair BEFORE you make changes to hair (color, perm, etc.).
Step 1.) pre-Wash the Hair
Step 2.) Rinse thoroughly with cold water
Step 3.) Scrunch up hair gently to reform curls.
Step 4.) Air Dry
Step 5.) Install
- Shampoo at least once a week
- Use a shampoo no higher than PH 7
- Do NOT massage
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water
- Apply conditioner and comb through with a wide tooth comb starting with the ends working your way up you scalp
- Rinse thoroughly
- Let air dry